- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
TIAA-CREF Offering Financial Education Seminar on Sept. 6
TIAA-CREF has been serving the long-term financial needs of individuals throughout their careers for more than 90 years. Let TIAA-CREF help you work toward improving your chances for a comfortable retirement without giving up your life today. Bring your questions to a financial education seminar on Thursday, Sept. 6, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Gengras Student Union, room 331. The seminar will cover:
• The importance of saving for retirement
• How to enroll in your employer’s retirement plan
• The advantages of working with TIAA-CREF
Download a flyer for the Sept. 6 seminar.
Please contact Kathe Snow, HR generalist and wellness advocate, at 860.768.4668, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat.