- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
TIAA-CREF Seminar: Understanding and Achieving Your Long-term Financial Goals
Mark your calendar!
On Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to noon, TIAA-CREF will conduct a financial education seminar titled "How Am I Doing? Understanding and Achieving Your Long-term Financial Goals."
Join us in Gengras Student Union room 331 to learn a few simple steps that can help put you on the right track to planning your future today. Topics will include:
• Preparing for several goals at once
• Assessing your financial priorities
• Determining how much you need to save
• Evaluating factors that impact your retirement
• Identifying products that help meet your needs