Electronic Submission of Curriculum Change Forms
The following is a memo to all faculty from Saeid Moslehpour, chair of the Faculty Senate; and Dee Hansen and Power Boothe, co-chairs of the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee.
Implementation of ALL-ELECTRONIC submissions/approvals of Curriculum Change Forms (Blue Sheets) and Program Review Tracking Sheets — Effective Immediately
The Faculty Senate is pleased to announce the availability of both the Curriculum Change Forms (Blue Sheets) and Program Review Tracking Sheets in the online Self-Service Center.
Full-time faculty, including curriculum chairs for the colleges, have been notified by e-mail that all submissions and approvals must be done electronically.
The Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee held an information session for the chairs of the College Curriculum Committees, and they will be happy to help your faculty with questions about these forms. You may also contact Maria Marques in the Faculty Senate Office at ext. 4789, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Drew Ackerman in the Registrar's Office at ext. 4420, e-mail: email@example.com.
Please share this important information with all those in your department, especially those who work with curriculum submissions.
Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (all colleges)
– Paul Siegel, A&S, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 5418
– Deborah Kidder, Barney, email@example.com, ext. 4879
– Michael Nowak, CETA, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 5079
– Janet Gangaway, ENHP, email@example.com, ext. 5266
– Lucy Richard, ENHP, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 5374
– Dee Hansen (co-chair), Hartt, email@example.com, ext. 4128
– Power Boothe (co-chair), Hartford Art School, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 4392
– Michael Horwitz, Hillyer, email@example.com, ext. 5111