More Campus News
- Relive Commencement in Words and Pictures
- Silpe Gallery Exhibiting Work by Noted Designer Alexander Isley
- Students and Teachers Honored at Greenberg Center Awards Ceremony
- In Memoriam: Kenneth Berry, Former Director of PsyD Program
Hartt Team Running in Hartford Marathon for a Good Cause
Hartt School faculty member Glen Adsit and 12 Hartt students will be running in the Hartford Marathon on Saturday, Oct. 13, to raise funds for two organizations.
Fifty percent of the funds raised by the Hartt team will go to the “Fund for Access,” which allows inner city Hartford students, who could not otherwise afford it, the chance to take lessons from a Community Division faculty member. The other 50 percent of the funds raised will benefit the Hartt Masterclass Fund, which helps bring some of the most respected names in their fields to work with Hartt students. All donations are tax deductible.
"I hope you will consider donating even a small amount to the students listed below that are running this weekend. They are truly going above and beyond the call of duty and it would be great for us to show our appreciation to them," Adsit wrote in a letter to the Hartt community.
Anyone who would like to support the team can make a donation in one of the following ways:
1. Donate online through the University's secure website, at www.anchoronline.org/harttmarathon
2. Drop off a check to room 119a (Karen Peters) in the Fuller Music Center (Hartt School building). You can also send a check through campus mail to Karen Peters, Fuller Building, T-7.
For more information, contact Glen Adsit at email@example.com.
Hartford Marathon Team Hartt Runners