- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Wednesday!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
TIAA-CREF Seminar: How to Plan What's Best for You in the Years to Come
TIAA-CREF will conduct a financial education seminar titled "Your Retirement: A Personal Journey, a New Beginning. How to Plan What's Best for You in the Years to Come," on Wednesday, Nov. 7, from 11 a.m. to noon, in Gengras Student Union, room 331.
Join us to learn how to set realistic goals to plan for key life events and retirement; fine-tune your investment mix to help increase your portfolio’s potential; and balance spending priorities so you can invest more for retirement. Topics will include:
• Getting to where you need to be
• Funding the financial strategy that fits your personal needs
• Keeping your retirement investing on track
• Determining if you have enough for your retirement income needs
• How TIAA-CREF financial solutions can help you plan for – and live well in – retirement.
To reserve a seat, contact Kathe Snow, HR generalist and wellness advocate, at 860.768.4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a flyer about the seminar.