More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
UHart Ability – UofH Disability Inclusion Group – Meets Every Monday
UHart Ability: UofH Disability Inclusion Group
• A place where individuals with and without disabilities can come together to socialize, learn from each other and advocate for people with all types of (dis)abilities.
• Dedicated to taking the “dis” out of disability.
• This group is in the process of being relaunched after several years of inactivity.
• Come one, come all! Find out about the different types of activities we are planning!
Meetings every Monday at 8 p.m. in Hawk Hall 115
Questions? Contact Nate Finch at email@example.com