More News for Students
- A Record 37 Students Graduate From University Honors Program
- Summer Dining Hours
- 'Howie's Pit Stop' -- Summer Snack Bar in the Commons!
- Stellar Students Honored at Commencement
UHart Ability – UofH Disability Inclusion Group – Meets Every Monday
UHart Ability: UofH Disability Inclusion Group
• A place where individuals with and without disabilities can come together to socialize, learn from each other and advocate for people with all types of (dis)abilities.
• Dedicated to taking the “dis” out of disability.
• This group is in the process of being relaunched after several years of inactivity.
• Come one, come all! Find out about the different types of activities we are planning!
Meetings every Monday at 8 p.m. in Hawk Hall 115
Questions? Contact Nate Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org