More News for Students
- Wear Green Ribbons Friday to Honor Sandy Hook Victims
- Winter Weather Safety Tips
- Leaving Your Car on Campus During the Break
- Exemplary Student Work Wanted for 2014 Undergraduate Colloquium
College Freshmen Needed for Research Study on Cardiovascular Risk
The University of Hartford Health Sciences Department is conducting a research study to assess awareness and knowledge of cardiovascular risk in college freshmen.
To volunteer you must be:
1. A college freshman
2. Available in the spring semester for reassessment
The study involves one blood draw for recent cholesterol, questionnaires, and an individualized health report and counseling session on cardiovascular risk.
For more information, contact Amanda Zaleski at 860.545.3454 or email@example.com.