More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
Employment Workshop for Students with Disabilities
The College to Work Collaboration (CWC) is a team of college career counselors, employers and disability advocates dedicated to preparing students with disabilities to find and retain employment and to demonstrating the necessary work skills from an employer perspective.
On Wednesday, Oct. 31, there will be free transportation provided at 10 a.m. with a bus pickup at Konover for students who are interested in attending an all-day CWC workshop at Mohegan Sun that will have dynamic keynote speakers, valuable ADA information, and much more. Lunch will be provided.
• Hear the secrets to success from working alumni
• Learn about services available to you after graduation
• Network with Connecticut employers and support organizations
• Improve your social skills to help you land your first internship or job
Please contact Linda Schultz in Career Services at 860.768.4169 or Schultz@hartford.edu to register for the event. You must register by Monday, Oct. 29.
Download a flyer about the event.