More Campus News
- Relive Commencement in Words and Pictures
- Silpe Gallery Exhibiting Work by Noted Designer Alexander Isley
- Students and Teachers Honored at Greenberg Center Awards Ceremony
- In Memoriam: Kenneth Berry, Former Director of PsyD Program
University Closed Monday and Tuesday
Due to the anticipated impact of Hurricane Sandy, the University of Hartford will be closed on Monday, Oct. 29, and Tuesday, Oct. 30. Employees should not report to work on these days. Residence halls and the Commons Dining Hall will remain open, and students remaining on campus will be provided essential services.
University of Hartford classes are canceled Monday, Oct. 29, through Wednesday, Oct. 31.
The University Libraries will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. The Sports Center will be open for residential students only.
Several cancelations and postponements are listed below. For detailed information on all of the University’s storm plans, go to www.hartford.edu/storm-plans.
Cancelations and Postponements
– The start of advance registration for the spring 2013 semester has been postponed from Monday, Oct. 29, to Thursday, Nov. 1.
– Hartt Community Division classes, lessons, and rehearsals are canceled for Monday, Oct. 29, and Tuesday, Oct. 30.
– The opening reception for the Hartford Art School Faculty Exhibition has been postponed to Thursday, Nov. 1, from 4:30-6:30 p.m., pending the University's status on that day.
– The presentation, "A Skeptical Look at Climate Change Science and Policy," by Marc Morano, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 30, has been postponed to a date and time to be announced.