More News for Students
- Students and Alumna Create Happy Ending for Lost Child
- Summer Dining Hours
- 'Howie's Pit Stop' -- Summer Snack Bar in the Commons!
- A Record 37 Students Graduate From University Honors Program
Take Part in The Hartford's 'Campus Case Competition,' and Win Up To $2,000!
The Hartford Insurance Group’s Campus Case Competition is coming to the University of Hartford!
The annual Campus Case Competition allows teams of students to research, analyze, and present their findings on a business issue. Students will compete for an opportunity to present to executives of The Hartford, and win up to $2,000!
The Campus Case Competition will be held during the spring semester. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors in all majors are encouraged to participate. Each team will be assigned a mentor from The Hartford to assist them along the way.
The University of Hartford's winning team will be invited to compete against winners of other participating schools at The Hartford's headquarters.
Who qualifies for the Campus Case Competition?
• Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior
• Accepting ALL majors
• Each team member must have an individual cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Be interested in internship or full-time job opportunities
• Ability to create your own team (teams must be 4-5 students) or join another registered team
• Attend two competition meetings – Kickoff & Presentations – in spring 2013
To participate, students must sign up by Feb. 3. Sign up via Job # 12839 on CareerBridge.
An information session will be held on campus on Monday, Jan. 28.
Download a flyer about the Campus Case Competition.
For more information, contact Sue Landolina at 860.768.4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.