- Invitation to the International Symmetry Association Festival in The Netherlands
- 'Howie's Pit Stop' -- Summer Snack Bar in the Commons!
- How to Help the Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Summer Dining Hours
Parking Permit Reminder
As a reminder, vehicles parked on University owned or controlled property must display a parking permit. Faculty/staff and students may request a permit online.
To request a parking permit online:
– Go to the Self-Service Center. You can access the Self-Service Center by going to http://banweb.hartford.edu or by going to the University's homepage and clicking the "Self-Service Center" link at the top of the page.
– Select either "Student Sign-On" or "Faculty and Staff Sign-On" and log in.
– Select "Public Safety/Parking."
– Select "Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit."
– Students may either pay for the permit online or add the permit fee to their account. Faculty and staff are encouraged to pay online, but may also pay by check at the Public Safety office. There is not an extra fee when you pay online.
– After requesting the permit, print out the temporary parking permit. The permanent parking permit must be picked up at Public Safety before the expiration date printed on the temporary permit. Faculty/staff must bring their University ID to Public Safety. Students must bring their valid car registration and University ID.
Public Safety is located at parking lot E and is open 24/7.