- EAP Newsletter: 'Signs of an Addictive Disorder'
- United Healthcare Member Sweepstakes
- Important Budget Office Deadlines for Fiscal Year-End
- HRD Working to Correct Overcharge on Generic Drug Co-pays
United Way Campaign Raises Over $26,500; Prize Winners Announced
The University of Hartford's United Way campaign raised a total of $26,527, exceeding its goal of $25,000.
Thanks to the 150 employees who generously donated to this year's campaign!
The winners of the United Way campaign drawing are as follows:
– Meagan Fazio of the Office of Communication won a Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop Computer with HP Printer. (Those who made donations of $75 or more were entered into a drawing for this prize.)
– Margreet Francis of The Hartt School won a $25 gift card to the University Bookstore.
– Thomas Filburn of CETA and Ellen Crandall of Athletics each won lunch for two at the 1877 Club.