- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
United Way Campaign Raises Over $26,500; Prize Winners Announced
The University of Hartford's United Way campaign raised a total of $26,527, exceeding its goal of $25,000.
Thanks to the 150 employees who generously donated to this year's campaign!
The winners of the United Way campaign drawing are as follows:
– Meagan Fazio of the Office of Communication won a Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop Computer with HP Printer. (Those who made donations of $75 or more were entered into a drawing for this prize.)
– Margreet Francis of The Hartt School won a $25 gift card to the University Bookstore.
– Thomas Filburn of CETA and Ellen Crandall of Athletics each won lunch for two at the 1877 Club.