- Students, Faculty, Staff Advised to Use B Lot for Handicap Parking During Hillyer Roof Repairs
- 'Transition Gathering' for Annette Rogers
- Check out Leisure Reading at Mortensen Library
- University Welcomes New Employees
Info Session on New General Expense and Travel, Gift, and P-Card Policies
Financial Affairs is holding quarterly information sessions to present the new General Expense and Travel Policy, Gift and Award Policy, and P-Card Policy. The sessions are designed to provide a general overview of the new policies and are open to all faculty and staff on campus.
If you are involved in administering one or more of these policies for your department, it is strongly recommended that you attend one of these informational sessions.
The next session is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 23, in GSU 331 as follows:
• Gift Policy, 9:30-10 a.m.
• General Expense and Travel Policy, 10:10-10:40 a.m.
• P-Card Policy, 10:50-11:20 a.m.
Seating is limited, so please confirm your attendance for each session by contacting Lori Holden at Holden@hartford.edu.
If you have any questions in regards to the new policies, please contact Financial Accounting for the General Expense and Travel Policy, and the Purchasing Department for the P-Card Policy and Gift and Award Policy.
In addition, the following updated policies and forms are now available online, through the Self-Service Center and uhaweb:
Policies Page, Finance Section
– Gift and Award Policy
– General Expense and Travel Policy
– Purchasing Card Policy Manual
Forms Page, Finance Section
– Travel and Expense Voucher
– Travel and Expense Voucher – Multiple Pages (for travel of more than 7 days)
– Travel and Expense Voucher Instructions
– Missing Receipt Form
– Non-Monetary Gift/Award Log
– Cash Advance Request Form
– Wire Transfer Request Form
– W-9 link to IRS form
– W-8BEN link to IRS form and instructions