More News for Students
- Wear Green Ribbons Friday to Honor Sandy Hook Victims
- Winter Weather Safety Tips
- Exemplary Student Work Wanted for 2014 Undergraduate Colloquium
- Recycling Event on the Village Lawn Sunday
Want to be a Resident Assistant Next Year?
Want to be an RA next year? The Office of Residential Life has officially begun the 2013-2014 RA selection process. If you are looking to make a difference in your community and have a great time doing it, then the RA job may be your GOLDEN TICKET!
Further information about the RA position, including the application, are available on the Office of Residential Life's website.
(Download a flyer with more details).
- Priority Consideration: December 23, 2012
- Final Deadline: January 23, 2013
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Shawn McQuillan, assistant director of Residential Life, at email@example.com or talk to your RA or RD!