- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Wednesday!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
HRD Reminders: Flexible Spending Accounts and Vacation
1. Flexible Spending Account(s) for 2012
Faculty and staff who participated in the 2012 Flexible Spending Account(s) for health care and/or dependent care who have not submitted all eligible expenses incurred during the 2012 calendar year MUST submit reimbursement request forms to Hirsch Financial Services no later than March 31, 2013, to be reimbursed for 2012 eligible expenses. Claims may be faxed to 888.510.4218; mailed to: Claims Department, HFS, 164 Lakefront Drive, Hunt Valley, MD 21030; or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Per IRS guidelines, any unused funds in these accounts at the end of the 2012 calendar year will be forfeited. Account balances and claim forms may be downloaded from www.hfsbenefits.com. Reimbursement request forms can also be obtained from the forms page on the HRD website.
Please be advised that staff members are encouraged to use the full amount of their allotted vacation days before the end of this fiscal year, June 30, 2013. Per University policy, carryover of unused time into the next fiscal year is not allowed. Any vacation days not taken prior to June 30, 2013, will be forfeited.