More News for Students
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale, Dec. 7–12
- Recycling Event on the Village Lawn Sunday
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
Simsbury Woman’s Club Scholarships for Adult Women
The Simsbury Woman’s Club offers one $2,000 scholarship and the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of Connecticut offers an additional $3,000 in scholarships to Connecticut women meeting the requirements below:
• Applicant must be a resident of Connecticut and a U.S. citizen
• Applicant must be currently enrolled in an institution of higher learning, and
• Applicant must have completed two or more years of undergraduate work (60 or more credits) and must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of future promise, financial need and scholastic ability. The deadline for receipt of all application materials is Feb. 10, 2013. There will be no exceptions to the deadline. Only scholarship winners will be notified.
Applications may be obtained on the Simsbury Woman's Club website. Questions should be emailed to SWCScholarship@gmail.com.