More News for Students
- Students and Alumna Create Happy Ending for Lost Child
- Summer Dining Hours
- 'Howie's Pit Stop' -- Summer Snack Bar in the Commons!
- A Record 37 Students Graduate From University Honors Program
SGA Offering Research Grants for Students and Their Faculty Mentors
The Student Government Association is accepting applications for two grants available to sophomore and junior students who propose innovative academic research in partnership with a University of Hartford faculty member.
The first grant option is worth $1,250 for a student and an adjunct professor or new faculty member. The second option is worth $2,500 for a student and a full-time faculty member.
The grant recipients must meet the following criteria:
– Students who are sophomores or juniors (rising juniors or seniors) in any school or college of the University of Hartford studying any academic discipline are eligible to apply.
– Applicants must be in good academic standing (3.0 or above for overall GPA; 3.5 or above for major).
– Students must propose a scholarly or creative project that will be explored in partnership with a University of Hartford faculty member in the Fall 2013 semester.
Applications are due by April 1. To learn more, please download the application information. If you have any questions, please email SGA Academic Vice President Victoria Lamagna at firstname.lastname@example.org.