- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
St. Patrick's Day Celebration Buffet at the 1877 Club
Come celebrate the luck of the Irish at the 1877 Club luncheon buffet on Wednesday, March 13, with the Emerald Isle's traditional fare of:
• Corned Beef and Cabbage
• Braised Stout Chicken
• Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
• Pressed to Order Reuben Panini Station
• Guinness and Dubliner Cheddar Soup
• Smoked Salmon and Dill Salad
• Galway Spinach Salad
• Bread Display with Irish Soda Bread, Rye, and Pumpernickel
• A "pot of gold" dessert table, featuring Irish "Potatoes," Hot Apple Oatmeal Crumble, Festive Cupcakes, and Bailey's Irish Cream Frosted Brownies.
Increase your luck of getting a table by calling 860.768.4876 today! We are accepting reservations between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. The cost of the buffet lunch is $12.50.