- Accounts Payable Holiday Check Run Schedule
- Wanted: Students, Faculty, and Staff to Collaborate on International Week Events
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- 1877 Club Holiday Buffet
Taste @ the Commons on Wednesday
Aramark recently introduced a new lunchtime feature, called "Taste @ the Commons." Twice a month, during lunchtime (starting at 11:30 a.m.), the Commons will serve a specialty dish celebrating great food!
The next "Taste @ the Commons" will be on Wednesday, March 20.
150 portions will be prepared, and it will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis. When it is gone, it's gone!
There will be no additional charge for the specialty meal.
Here is the menu for Wednesday's Taste @ the Commons:
- Buttermilk Boneless Fried Chicken
- Scallion & Toasted Pecan Waffle
- Southern Style Green Beans
- Maple Spiked Country Gravy