- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Volunteers Needed for Spring Fling Wristbanding
Student Centers Administration is looking for faculty and staff volunteers to help hand out wristbands for this year's Spring Fling event. This is a great opportunity to interact with students outside of the typical classroom or working environment.
The hours for wristbanding are:
• Monday, April 15, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Tuesday, April 16, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Wednesday, April 17, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Thursday, April 18, 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
• Friday, April 19, 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
• Saturday, April 20, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you are willing to volunteer, please email email@example.com with your available day(s) and time(s).