More News for Students
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale, Dec. 7–12
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Winter Wonderland Buffet in the Commons on Dec. 10
Spring Fling Safety Tips
SPRING FLING SAFETY TIPS
• Make sure you know the University rules and regulations.
• Know your surroundings, especially with large crowds; follow the buddy system.
• Keep your identification and medical information, including emergency contacts, on your person.
• Avoid peer pressure, keep hydrated, and never accept a drink from a stranger. Always keep your eye on your drink.
• Don’t drink and drive.
• Know where and who you are staying with beforehand.
• Keep your apartment/dorm secured at all times.
• Know the Public Safety emergency number – 7777 – and our location, which is parking lot E.
• Do not leave an intoxicated person unattended or ignore a person who is passed out.
The Department of Public Safety would like you to join them in being Committed to Community, and helping to keep your community safe.
Routine Calls 860-768-7985 / Emergency 860-768-7777