- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
- Student Alumni Association Collecting Canned Food on Dec. 10
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
New Subaccount for Hourly Student Employees Involved in Instruction
Introduction of the New Subaccount
58500 – Student P.T. – Instruction
The Budget Office is pleased to announce that we have created a new Subaccount 58500, Student P.T. Instruction, to allow departments to properly distinguish hourly paid student employees involved in instruction.
Effective immediately, hourly student employees involved in instruction should no longer be charged to 51500 – Faculty Salaries Adjunct nor 51502 – Faculty Salaries PT Other.
The new subaccount 58500, Student PT Instruction, falls under the category of PT Faculty or Instructional expenses (codifies current practice). Therefore for reporting and budget planning purposes, your instructional expenses will still be categorized appropriately. Your department will need to transfer funds to this new subaccount for student instruction expenses. Also please contact the Budget Office for an appropriate position number to use if you have Student PT – Instruction rosters or ePAFs to process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Budget Office:
– Prashanie Silva, Budget Analyst, Ext 5587, email@example.com
– Rohan Patel, Budget Analyst, Ext. 5573, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Melissa McCaw, Budget Director, Ext. 4153, email@example.com
The Budget Office team greatly thanks you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to working with you in FY2014.