More Campus News
- Relive Commencement in Words and Pictures
- Silpe Gallery Exhibiting Work by Noted Designer Alexander Isley
- Students and Teachers Honored at Greenberg Center Awards Ceremony
- In Memoriam: Kenneth Berry, Former Director of PsyD Program
Accounts Payable News and Updates
- University policy requires the use of a Purchase Order for all goods or services. An Order for Check (OFC) should only be used in the instances where a vendor does not accept a Purchase Order. This would be for items such as dues, memberships, subscriptions and professional services. A P-Card may be used in lieu of a Purchase Order for purchases under $500. OFCs for any items other than these specific instances will be returned to the originator via intercampus mail in order for a Purchase Order to be created.
- The university has an office supply contract with Staples (i.e. Staples Business Advantage). To access this contract, use the Staples online service, www.StaplesLink.com. Do not use the Staples stores. They are not part of the university contract. For any exceptions to using www.StaplesLink.com, or to set up an account with StaplesLink.com, please contact Jennifer Davis in Purchasing at 768.5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dennis Gacioch at 768.4007 or email@example.com.
- The University has changed the process for using Federal Express. For your convenience, Federal Express shipments are now processed using FedEx online only. The FedEx shipping tickets are no longer valid. To set up a new account with Federal Express, please contact Jennifer Davis in Purchasing at 768.5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If moving expenses are negotiated as part of an employment contract, an employment roster must be processed. Please do not submit an OFC or PEV for these expenses.
- In order to comply with IRS regulations, additional paperwork will now be required to process payments to independent contractors. In addition to the W-9, the IRS 20 Factor Test and a Certified Work Statement must be submitted with the OFC. Please contact Pam Lamson at 768.4664 or email@example.com for these forms and for further information.