More Campus News
- Commencement Weekend is Here!
- Milken National Educator Recipients Connected Through School Partnership
- Sweitzer Named Associate Provost and Dean of Graduate Studies
- Communication Graduate Students Receive Awards
Accounts Payable News and Reminders
Following are some important reminders from the Accounts Payable Department.
- Personal Expense Vouchers (PEVs) should only be used for reimbursement of minor purchases. Items such as computers, printers, scanners, office equipment and furniture are considered major equipment and should go through the Purchase Order process or be purchased using a Pcard. If you do not have a Pcard, please contact Jennifer Davis in Purchasing at 768.5330 or email@example.com.
- When submitting a PEV, please tape all individual receipts to an 8 ½” x 11” piece of paper.
- Please remember to enter the vendor number on all Order for Checks and Personal Expense Vouchers submitted to the Accounts Payable Department. Go to FTIIDEN (Entity Name/ID Search Form) on Banner to access vendor numbers. If the vendor is new, write "New Vendor."
- A new W-9 is required at the beginning of each fiscal year, so that we have current addresses for IRS reporting purposes. A copy of the W-9 form should be attached to the OFC each time it is submitted.
- If there are any enclosures which must be included with a payment, make an extra copy, fold and staple it to the front of the Order for Check form.
- If you receive any invoices from vendors, please forward them to Accounts Payable with your okay to pay. Please indicate partial or full payment.
- Please review all your open POs on a regular basis. You can check your balances by going to FZIBDUH and clicking the button on the bottom of the page titled “encumbrance list.”
- If you have a PO that is still open, but should have been paid, please contact the vendor to send an invoice to Accounts Payable.
- If you identify POs which should be closed, that have had some activity against them, send an e-mail referencing the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy of the PO with your request to close it to the Accounts Payable Department, Financial and Administrative Services Building (FASB).
- To cancel POs that have never been used, please contact Jennifer Davis in Purchasing, at 768.5330 or email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, Financial Accounting Services and Purchasing offer a Banner Training Walk-In Session every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the FASB conference room.