- Invitation to the International Symmetry Association Festival in The Netherlands
- 'Howie's Pit Stop' -- Summer Snack Bar in the Commons!
- How to Help the Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Summer Dining Hours
Important Reminder about Making Blackboard Courses Available to Students
Instructors who are using Blackboard for Fall 2009 are reminded that courses are automatically created for all academic courses. Students are enrolled into courses when courses are created, and add/drops are updated daily throughout the term.
Newly created courses are set up as "unavailable" to students (hidden from students but accessible to the instructor). Instructors must change the setting when they are ready for students to access the course. Instructions for doing so are shown below.
Making Blackboard Courses Available to Students
1. Enter the course and go to the Control Panel.
2. Under Course Options, select Settings.
3. Click on Course Availability.
4. Select Yes.
5. Click Submit.
Instructors with questions about course availability or who would like assistance using Blackboard are encouraged to contact the Faculty Center for Learning Development (FCLD) at (860) 768-4661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.