More News for Students
- Answers to All of Your Questions About Commencement
- Campus Dining Schedule for This Week
- Communication Graduate Students Receive Awards
- Stash It, Don't Trash It!
New Dates, Expanded Hours for Flu Shot Clinics
Following is the new schedule for seasonal flu vaccine clinics. The clinics, which are open to all students, faculty, and staff, will be held in Suisman Lounge, Gengras Student Union.
– Wednesday, Sept. 23, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Wednesday, Sept. 30, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Thursday, Oct. 1, 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
– Saturday, Oct. 3, (Fall Weekend), 10 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
– Wednesday, Oct. 7, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Thursday, Oct. 8, 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
– Wednesday, Oct. 14, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The cost of a vaccine is $25. You can pay by cash, HawkCash, or check made payable to “ProHealth.”
Please try to attend one of the clinics, rather than coming to Health Services for your vaccine. It is better to keep healthy people out of the Health Services waiting room, where patients come when they are sick.
The H1N1 flu vaccine will be made available later this fall, when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention release it to the public. To remain healthy this flu season, the CDC recommends that individuals get the H1N1 vaccine and the seasonal flu vaccine.
For comprehensive, up-to-date information – including how to tell the difference between a cold and the flu – please check the University’s Flu Information Center at www.hartford.edu/flu.
If you have questions, please contact Health Services at 860.768.6601 or email@example.com.