- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Trick-Or-Treat for UNICEF
Submitted by Matt Blocker
We are asking the University of Hartford community to help us reach our goal of raising $2,500 for UNICEF.
Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, a 58-year Halloween tradition beloved by generations, is one of America's longest-running youth volunteer activities. UNICEF — the United Nations Children's Fund — provides life-saving assistance to children in need around the world.
It takes seconds to make an online donation, and you can give any amount, a little or a lot. Here are some examples of the power of your Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF donation:
– $15 can buy one carton of high energy protein biscuits to support three severely malnourished children for one month.
– $44 provides school supplies to 20 kids.
– $100 can vaccinate 215 children against polio
Please click here to donate to the University of Hartford UNICEF team, and show the power of the University of Hartford community.
The Trick-or-Treat campaign will be running from now until Nov. 2. Let's make Halloween count!