- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Accounts Payable Reminder -- Important Year-end Deadlines
Submitted by Valerie Gilleran
(please read carefully)
for Submitting Expense Reimbursements (TEV's)
& Invoices due by Year End
– Make sure all of your reimbursement expenses for this calendar year are sent to Accounts Payable by Friday, Dec. 18.
– Process all invoice/purchase orders to be paid in this calendar year by Friday, Dec. 18 (especially 1099 vendors).
– If you have an urgent payment request, please hand the request directly to an Accounts Payable staff member (Bonnie Pepper, Debi Perleoni, or Valerie Gilleran). If you drop off something to the front desk in Financial Accounting, it will be processed as regular mail, within 5 to 10 business days.
Review all Open PO's
Please review all your open PO's on a regular basis. You can check your balances by going to FGIBDST and looking at the details of the commitments column.
1. If you have a PO that is still open, but should have been paid, please contact the vendor to send an invoice to the Accounts Payable department.
2. If you identify PO's which should be closed, that have had some activity against them, send an e-mail referencing the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy of the PO with your request to close it to the Accounts Payable Department, FASB.
3. To cancel PO's that have never been used, please contact Dennis Gacioch (email@example.com or ext. 4007); Lynne Rizzi (firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4009); or Dawn Newton (email@example.com or ext. 5514) in the Purchasing Department.
Standard operating procedure is that Accounts Payable does not pay invoices until a notification of approval has been received. Please indicate payment approval for goods/services received related to a PO, by either:
– E-mailing the electronic copy of the related PO to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
– Intercampus mail a print-out of the related PO to Accounts Payable noting the following information:
i. Ok to Pay
ii. The date the items were received
iii. Whether it is a partial or complete order
iv. Specify any quantities or prices that may differ from the original Purchase Order
It is Accounts Payable's practice to close a Purchase Order when the payment brings the PO to a zero balance. If you wish the Purchase Order to remain open, please write "DO NOT CLOSE."
Please send all invoices that you may have received to Accounts Payable immediately to ensure prompt payment.
FOR OTHER ACCOUNTS PAYABLE QUESTIONS, PLEASE DIRECTLY CONTACT:
– BONNIE PEPPER (VENDORS A-I) -- email@example.com, ext. 5107
– DEBI PERLEONI (VENDORS J-Z) -- firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 4897