International Students
Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

International Students

Submit the undergraduate or graduate application.  

The following documents, in addition to the documents stated on the application pages, are required for admission and/or issuance of an I-20 student visa request, F-1 student visa and/or other official document(s) required by law.

1. Official test records of english language proficiency must be forwarded to the University of Hartford.  Students may take the TOEFL or IELTS to meet this requirement.

Minimum TOEFL scores are:
For Bachelor's, Master's, Graduate Professional and Artist Diplomas: 79-80 internet-based test
For Doctoral programs: 92-93 internet-based test

Minimum IELTS scores are:      
For Bachelor's degrees: 6.5
For Master's, and Graduate Professional and Artist Diplomas: 6.5
For Doctoral programs: 7.0

2. Guarantor's statement form signed by a bank official indicating that you or your sponsor have funds available to pay for the cost of tuition and living expenses. The guarantor's statement is required to issue a student visa. Tuition estimates can be found here.

3. International graduate applicants only: Translated transcripts from any/all colleges/universities attended outside of the United States. Transcript evaluations/translations must be through World Education Services. The university application fee of $45 is waived for graduate students who submit WES evaluated transcripts.

Please visit the University of Hartford's International Student Admissions page for more information on study at our school.