UHart is livestreaming both Commencement ceremonies on Sunday, May 14.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with accessing the Livestream, please first review the troubleshooting tips we've provided below. If you are still having issues, you can contact our ITS Help Desk by email or call 860.768.HELP (4357).
ITS HELP DESK Hours for SUNDAY, MAY 14: 9 a.m. to 3 P.M.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Typically, if it is a weak connection, your video may appear choppy.
- Check for browser updates—https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001388.htm
- Try using another browser or another computer.
- Clear your browser’s cache—Try a hard return (hold Shift and click the Reload button, or hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R) or clear your browser’s cache by clicking Ctrl+Shift+Delete. Be careful not to delete history, which is not the same thing as clearing your cache.
- Restart your computer.
- If you are not hearing any audio, click the speaker icon in the player window. If you are still not hearing any audio, check your PC's audio settings.