We aren’t the same, and we were never meant to be.
We’re a diverse campus and a community of varied interest, talents, and worldviews. Part of the beauty of UHart is that we encourage our students to embrace that electric mix to add to it through a wide range of clubs, activities, and organizations.
Getting involved in student organizations, clubs, and campus activities enriches your experience, expands your campus network, and begins friendships that can last a lifetime.
UHart should feel like home. That’s why we offer flexible living arrangements to suit your individual lifestyle and preference.
Stay Healthy. Be Well.
At UHart, we are committed to your physical and mental health. That's why we offer recreational and sports programs and mental health services.
We offer a wide range of sports related activities including soccer, flag football, softball, and volleyball. Take a break from academic work to meet new friends, compete in a friendly atmosphere, and stay healthy.
- Basketball (men and women)
- Baseball (men and women)
- Cross Country (men and women)
- Golf (men and women)
- Lacrosse (men and women)
- Soccer (men and women)
- Soft ball (women)
- Track and Field (men and women)
- Volleyball (women)
Enjoy your workout in our newly renovated gym. Facilities include a weight room, a basketball court, and new treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals.
We are committed to your happiness and success.
- Counseling and psychological services (CAPS): CAPS provides a range of short-term counseling and psychological services to the University community.
- Health services: UHart is proud to partner with Hartford HealthCare to help you feel your best.
- Wellness education: Being healthy and happy consist of multiple factors, including your mental and physical health. We take a holistic approach to your health, offering services and education in all areas.
Sara Gambacorta ’16, BSE, Acoustical Engineering and Music
The biggest thing that helped me make friends was doing all the activities Residential Life put together. Go to the club fairs and if you see something you like, just do it."