Fall Open House
We are excited to bring back in-person visits for Fall 2021!
we will host open houses on October 3, October 24, and November 7 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Our three open houses are a great opportunity to visit our campus and witness our vibrant community in action. Take advantage of guided tours, self-guided discovery of the campus, and meet with representatives from our Admission Team and our seven schools and colleges.
This year our events are set up in a true open house fashion! Once on campus, attendees will be provided with a list of the different activities being offered that you can select from if you would like a more guided experience. All offerings are either on-going or recurring throughout the day so regardless of the time you arrive, you will be able to participate in all the activities you would like to during your time on campus.
The events will run from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. and check-in times are staggered to assist with social distancing. Attendees are asked to select a check-in time during the registration process. The last check-in time will be at noon and all activities will wrap up by 2 p.m.
We encourage you to participate in as many offerings as you would like to experience UHart in a way that works for you!
Here are some of the options that attendees will be able to take advantage of:
- Guided tour of the Academic side of campus
- Guided tour of the Residential side of campus
- Engage with staff representatives from Admission, Financial Aid, Center for Student Success, Residential Life, Public Safety, Dining, Career and Professional Development, Study Abroad, and more
- Speak to faculty, staff, and current students from all seven schools and colleges and various academic programs
- Tour science labs, communication spaces (TV Studio, Podcast Studio, etc), and other program-specific locations on campus
- Tour our newest state-of-the-art academic building, The Hursey Center
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
This is an in-person event on campus and all necessary safety guidelines will be followed. Most of the activities offered throughout the event will take place outdoors and will be spread out across campus. Due to capacity restrictions, registration is limited and registrants are limited to up to two guests per person.
While we recognize that guidelines continue to evolve, in order to maintain the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, the University requires the following of all guests and visitors:
- Wear a mask indoors and when not socially distanced outside. Please bring a mask with you.
- Practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from others, when possible.
- Download the LiveSafe App and complete the Daily Health Screening prior to accessing campus.