Accepted Student Events
We are thrilled to welcome you to the UHart family.
In order to help you best prepare for your journey as a Hawk, we've created many virtual events that provide insight into both the University as a whole and your individual school or college.
Events for All Accepted Students
Throughout the spring and summer we will be hosting events for you to engage with your future classmates, talk to current students, and learn more about the UHart community.
This page will be updated often as new events are scheduled!
Accepted Student Days
We loved seeing future Hawks at our Accepted Student Days on April 3 and April 30!
These virtual events will discuss the ins and outs of starting your college career off on the right foot. From the admission process and the Center for Student Success to housing and Orientation, you'll leave feeling prepared to take on your college experience. Events will take place on Mar. 22, Mar. 30, Apr. 7, Apr. 11, April 19, April 27, and May 3. Register Now!
School & College Specific Events
Join us for visit days designed specifically for admitted students. Get to know more about your school or college; meet with faculty, staff, and students; and take a closer look at your major!
College of Arts & Sciences
- Feb. 21: School of Communication Visit Day
- Feb. 28: College of Arts & Sciences Visit Day (All Majors)
- March 1: Computing Science and Mathematics Virtual Visit
- March 4: Sciences Visit Day
- March 8: Department of Psychology Virtual Visit
- March 10: College of Arts & Sciences Virtual Visit (All Majors)
College of Engineering, Technology & Architecture
- Feb. 4: Hursey Center & Campus Tour
- Feb. 18: Engineering Visit Day
- March 4: Engineering Technology and Architectural Design + Technology Visit Day
Barney School of Business
- Feb. 23: Barney School of Business Visit Day
- March 9: Barney School of Business Visit Day
College of Education, Nursing, and Health Professions
- March 7: Rehab Sciences Visit Day
- March 7: Department of Education Visit Day
- March 11: Nursing Visit Day
- March 21: Respiratory Care Visit Day
- March 21: Health Sciences Visit Day
- March 21: Radiologic Technology Visit Day
- March 21: Exercise Science Visit Day
- March 3*: Hillyer College Visit Day
Financial Aid Events
1:1 Virtual Sessions with Financial Aid Counselors
Members of our Office of Financial Aid will be hosting brief drop-in sessions for students and families interested in getting their questions answered.
- March 29: 6:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
- April 5: 6:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
- April 14: 6:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
- April 19: 6:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
- April 27: 6:30 p.m.—8 p.m.