Accepted Student Events
We are thrilled to welcome you to the UHart family.
We look forward to celebrating your acceptance with you!
In order to help you best prepare for your journey as a Hawk, each year we create many events that provide insight into both the University as a whole and your individual school or college.
Events for All Accepted Students
Throughout the spring and summer we will be hosting events for you to engage with your future classmates, talk to current students, and learn more about the UHart community.
This page will be updated often as new events are scheduled!
These virtual events will discuss the ins and outs of starting your college career off on the right foot. From the admission process and the Center for Student Success to housing and Orientation, you'll leave feeling prepared to take on your college experience. Events will take place on April 16, April 22, May 1, and May 9. Register Now
Overnight Visits & Shadow Opportunities
Curious what it is like to be a UHart student? We have two great programs that help you to get an inside glimpse at student life. Our overnight and day visit programs are available during the spring semester from February 1–April 27. These programs are offered to admitted students only. Learn More and Register
Join us through the ZeeMee app on the Admits Class of 2028 Chat Channel for these events. Engage with your future classmates and have a little fun in the process!
- Feb. 13 at 7 p.m. EST: Valentine's Day Word Unscramble
- March 7 at 7 p.m. EST: Guess the Picture
- April 4 at 7 p.m. EST: Name the Tune
- April 23 at 7 p.m. EST: UHart Trivia
Accepted Student Days
Save the date!
We can't wait to celebrate YOU at our Accepted Student Days on Sunday, April 14 or Saturday, April 27! Registration is now open. Looking forward to seeing you there!
School & College Specific Events
Join us for visit days designed specifically for admitted students. Get to know more about your school or college; meet with faculty, staff, and students; and take a closer look at your major!
Barney School of Business
- Feb. 16: Barney School of Business Visit Day
- March 4: Barney School of Business Visit Day Register Now
College of Arts & Sciences
- Feb. 19: Psychology Visit Day
- Feb. 23: School of Communication Visit Day
- March 1: Sciences Visit Day Register Now
- March 4: College of Arts & Sciences Visit Day Register Now
College of Engineering, Technology & Architecture
- Feb. 7: Engineering Visit Day
- Feb. 16: Architecture and Engineering Technology Visit Day
- March 8: College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture Visit Day Register Now
College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
- Feb. 21: Health Professions Visit Day
- Feb. 28: Education Visit Day Register Now
- March 6: Health Professions Visit Day Register Now
- March 20: Nursing Visit Day Register Now
- Feb. 26: Hillyer College Visit Day Register Now
Rogow Distinguished Visiting Lecturer Series presents: Stop Standing Still, Start Standing Out with Jesse Cole
Please join us for this Bananas Opportunity!
As an admitted student, we would love for you to join us as a VIP guest to see Jesse Cole, owner of the Savannah Bananas, in his entertaining and educational talk, "Stop Standing Still, Start Standing Out." Speaking on his life experience and what he has learned throughout his career, Cole will leave you with plenty of inspiring words and ways to find success in everything you do.
- Tuesday, March 5 in Chase Arena, University of Hartford Campus
- 5 p.m.—Pre-event networking opportunity with members of our admission and financial aid staff. Light snacks will be available.
- 5:30 p.m.—Jesse Cole program begins
This event is FREE, but registration is required. You are able to invite up to four guests. Spaces are very limited, so please register as soon as possible. Registration will close once we reach capacity.