Your challenge. Your achievement.
Are you motivated to achieve success? Our Honors Program includes exceptional courses, interdisciplinary seminars, faculty mentoring, and senior projects. You will also have the chance to grow within a dedicated residential community and participate in special honor societies, campus events, and colloquium presentations.
Program benefits include:
- small class sizes (12 to 20 students)
- research projects
- honor society membership
- priority registration with a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- living in a premium residential learning community with other honors students
Contact Donald Jones, Honors Program Director, for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.768.4745
Spring 2019 Honors Events
Friday, April 5 1877 Club
Tuesday, April 18 1877 Club, Rooms A, B, and C Noon to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 20 Wilde Auditorium Alpha Lambda Delta: 10 a.m. Alpha Chi: 11:30 a.m.
Friday, May 17 1877 Club Noon to 2 p.m.
Honors Residential Learning Community
First-year honors students may apply to live in the Honors Residential Learning Community in Hawk Hall.
In this unique environment, students:
- Live together on one floor.
- Enroll in a common course.
- Meet regularly with the Honors Residential Assistant and Honors Faculty Associates.
- Participate in special activities throughout the year, both on and off campus.
BA, Politics and Government, 2018
My ideal job would be to work at an owned-and-operated television affiliate.