Registration Instructions - Spring 2019
When: For fulltime undergraduates: Thursday, November 1 - Tuesday, November 20. Registration for graduate and part-time undergraduates begins Tuesday, November 6.
Where: Either register online through the Self-Service Center (http://www.hartford.edu/selfserve/) or go to the Student Administrative Services Center (SASC) located on the 2nd floor of the Auerbach Computer and Administration Center. For general registration questions, contact SASC at 860.768.4999 or email@example.com.
SASC is open Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You need to:
- Select courses using Class Search. The online Schedule of Classes may also be used.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor close to your registration date. Select alternate as well as primary courses and check online for closed classes.
- Resolve holds on your account before registering
- Make payments on past due balances at SASC.
- To discuss a past due balance, contact the Bursar’s Office.
- Register for your courses on your assigned date.
To register online:
- Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN which will allow you access to the online registration form on the Self-Service Center.
To register in person:
Bring your completed Registration form (signed by you and your advisor) to SASC and, if needed, a signed override form for closed classes.
- Complete the address line on the registration form only if your permanent address, local address, or campus box number has changed.
- After your registration is complete, you will be given a printout of your schedule. Check the printout for accuracy before leaving SASC.
- If you want to add a closed class after your registration has been processed, leave SASC with a Drop/Add Form and an override form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return to SASC with the forms.