At the end of each semester, you will get a chance to evaluate the course.
How to evaluate
- Navigate to wdyt.hartford.edu
- Log in with your University credentials: email username (do not add @hartford.edu), email password, and University ID number (8 digits)
- You will now see a list of courses for which you need to submit your evaluations
Forgot your log in credentials?
Please contact the University of Hartford's Office of Technological Services helpline at 860.768.4357 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your web browser, navigate to wdyt.hartford.edu
- Log in to the system using your University of Hartford email username, password, and your university ID number
- You will now be redirected to your home page for our evaluation site "What.Do.You.Think?"
- From the first page, you will be able to see courses that are being evaluated. You will also be able to download reports.
On the left, you can watch a short YouTube tutorial video for faculty on how to use the "What Do You Think?" system.
If you are having difficulties logging in or are experiencing bugs or other unexpected behavior from site, please contact the University of Hartford's Office of Technological Services department through their helpline at 860.768.4357 or via email at email@example.com.
If you have questions, once you are logged into the system, please contact the evaluation team here at the University of Hartford at firstname.lastname@example.org.