PsyD, University of Hartford
MA, University of Hartford
BA, Rutgers University
Kelly Weber is an associate professor of psychology. She graduated from this program in 1999 and taught as an adjunct professor before joining the faculty full-time in 2013.
She teaches CPS 616 Professional Practice Seminar, CPS 852 Dissertation Seminar, CPS 666 Advanced Psychopathology and PSY 553 Clinical Lifespan Development. She is also a clinical supervisor for students participating in a practicum administered by the PsyD program and is an instructor for the program’s Child and Adolescent Proficiency Track.
Weber is a clinical/applied faculty member and a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who maintains a solo psychotherapy practice in West Hartford. Her clinical and research interests include pediatric psychology, psychotherapeutic interventions for child, adolescent and family therapy and clinical supervision.
In addition to these contributions, Weber is also a Senior Project Manager with Strategic Psychotherapeutics www.strategicpsychotherapeutics.com She has previously served as a Board Member for the Glastonbury Medical Arts Center and was previously employed in clinical positions at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and Clifford Beers Child Guidance Clinic.
Departmental, College, and University Service
Graduate Institute of Professional Psychology:
- Associate Director/Coordinator of Practicum Training, Doctoral Training Committee, Clinic Development Committee Co-chair, Child and Adolescent Proficiency Track Committee, Admissions Committee, Case Conference/Professional Practice Seminar Leaders Training Coordinator (all 2013-present)
- Qualifying Exam Coordinator (2016-present)
- Chair, Practicum Subcommittee, DTC/Multicultural and Diversity Committee (2017-present)
- Clinical Supervisor GIPP Practicum (Fall 2019-present)
- Graduate Psychology Education Grant Coordinator (Fall 2019-2022)
- Personnel Committee (2017), Colloquium Committee (2015-2018), Faculty Search Committee (2015, 2017)
College of Arts & Sciences/University:
- Identity & Priorities Committee (2016-2017)
- Graduate Studies Committee (2017-present)
- President’s Advisory Council (2018-2020)
- Alcohol and Drug Working Group (2019-2020)
- Promotion, Tenure, and Re-appointment Guidelines Working Group (2020)