UHart continues to monitor new developments and concerns surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are working closely with our partners at Hartford HealthCare and the Connecticut Department of Public Health to monitor and proactively prepare for potential cases close to campus.
Updated information will be shared with the campus community, and is also available on our website.
HELPFUL PREVENTION TIPS
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.