Women's Business Roundtable & Mastermind
Women's Business Roundtable
Current topic: The Art of Converting Clients
- Target clients who are aware of your business
- Assess which tactics are performing the best
- Create multiple interactions through remarketing
- Target look-alike audiences
With 6-9 touch points, prospects are more than twice as likely to convert into customers. Engage niche audiences with content created specifically for them, implement tools that help you reconnect automatically to people who have shown interest, and then scale up by targeting audiences that look similar to your most engaged prospects.
Fee: $99, Includes 5 monthly group meetings AND individual counseling
The Women's Business Roundtable (WBR) provides a much-needed forum for women business owners to step back from day-to-day operations and engage in a structured, strategic planning process that promotes long-term growth.
A combination of hands-on learning, networking, and peer-to-peer mentoring, the program brings together groups of 8 to 12 selected women business owners, committed to advancing their skills and growing their business.
Each group meeting is facilitated by a business advisor and/or a technical expert. Participants form trusted relationships, find resources to grow their businesses, share lessons, tools, and promising practices, and get practical knowledge and assistance.
Benefits of Participation
WBR participants will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement marketing, business, and financial plans
- Identify capital needs and access financing programs
- Improve cash flow and financial management
- Reach new markets and improve sales
- Own an emerging business with established clientele for at least 1 year
- Goal is to take your business to the next level
- Want to join a peer group where you can share ideas, discuss business issues and work through complex issues facing your business
- Available to attend roundtable meetings once a month
Level Up Mastermind: Facilitated Monthly Peer Advisory Group
Are you an experienced Woman Entrepreneur, established in your small business and ready to step up to the next level? This group offers expert guidance, leadership development, group sourcing ideas, organizational development tools, and results.
Try out new ideas and create lasting connections with a group of incredible women who will encourage you through brainstorming and collective, creative thinking. Within the group, you will develop business goals as well as the plan to achieve them. As you implement your plans, the group will help you make sound decisions, problem-solve effectively, and provide you with accountability to complete your goals.
- Small groups and personalized attention
- Collective, creative-thinking
- Effective decision-making
- Honest feedback
FEES:$350 includes 6 monthly meetings $750 includes 6 meetings and 1-on-1 monthly coaching
- 6-month commitment required
- Group meets online by video conference
- Experienced entrepreneur, established in your business
- Committed to taking your business to the next level
- Willingness to give and receive advice and ideas