Charitable Solicitation Disclosures


If you would like to inquire about more giving opportunities or would like to establish a scholarship, please email us or call 860.768.2400.

Financial and other information about the University of Hartford’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting the University of Hartford at 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT  06117 or or for residents of the following states, as stated below:


Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303.894.2860, re: Reg.No 20111394301.


For the cost of postage and copying, documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations laws can be obtained from the Secretary of State, Charitable Division, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 800.825.4510.


MICS No. 46180

New Jersey

Information filed with the attorney general concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 973.504.6215 and is available online. 

Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement. 

New York

Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.


The notice of solicitation required by the State Office of Consumer Affairs is on file with the Washington Secretary of State, and information relating to financial affairs of the University of Hartford is available from the Secretary of State, and the toll-free number for Washington residents: 800.332.4483