Hours of Operation
The University of Hartford is working diligently to provide updated hours of operations for various offices and departments—both on campus and remotely.
This page reflects the current status of building hours, and will be updated frequently as information changes.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Offices with Reduced On-Campus HoursBelow are the offices and departments that are currently open on campus, but may have adjusted hours
Offices Available RemotelyBelow are the offices and departments that will be open, but working remotely, and can be reached via email or phone. Business hours are provided if applicable:
- Access-Ability Services: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday, and 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. on Fridays
- Admission: 8:30 a.m. –4:30 p.m.
- Center for Adult Academic Services: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday
- University Studies: 860.768.4373
- Paralegal Studies: 860.768.5467; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for Student Success: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m. on Fridays
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. Please email us at email@example.com.
- Financial Aid: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please note: the Office of Student Financial Aid is receiving a high volume of calls and emails as it is peak processing season. If you've recently called or emailed the office and are awaiting a response, please know they have received your inquiry and will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Graduate Admission Office: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Harrison Libraries
- Human Resource Development: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- International Center: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- International Pathways Program: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Office of Student Engagement and Inclusion: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Paralegal Studies Program: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; office hours Monday from 5:30–8:15 p.m.
- Residential Life: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; A resident Director will be on Duty for emergency response 24/7.
- Print Services: On Campus "On Call" for essential needs only. Remote from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. Please allow 1–3 business days for turnaround)
- Summer Place
- Tutoring Center: 10 a.m.–9 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday; and, 12 p.m.–9 p.m. Sunday.