Report a Concern

We are here to help.

Emergency Information

If this is an emergency, please contact Public Safety at 860.768.7777.

If you are concerned about yourself or a UHart student, we encourage you to report it.  

By submitting one of the reports below, you will help UHart assist the referred student.

Members of the UHart Community can complete a referral form when concerned about a student. The team will triage your concern and will develop an action plan for the student in need. You may or may not be contacted for additional information or follow-up.

The EO/Title IX Office will review reports submitted through this form following the University of Hartford’s Policy on Sexual and Gender-Based Interpersonal Violence and Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policy. For more information about the Title IX policy, please visit the Title IX website.

Faculty, staff, and students can use this form to file a student conduct complaint about student behavior. In making a complaint, the complainant's name will be known to the respondent during the student conduct hearing process. To report anonymously please use the Public Safety LiveSafe app. The Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution will review reports submitted through this form following the Student Code of Conduct.

Additional Resources

If you or a student has additional concerns, please contact the Dean of Students. We are dedicated to providing resources and support to our students. 

Dean of Students Contact Information
  • Phone: 860.768.4285
  • Location: GSU 307