Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
Advance Registration for Spring 2023 Classes
Below are some basic points to keep in mind:
- Advance Registration for full-time undergraduate students begins with priority registration on Tuesday, November 1. Regular registration dates are determined by the number of credits earned to date. Students will not be able to register before their assigned dates, but any time after is fine. A schedule is available at Advance Registration Schedule.
- Registration for graduate and part-time undergraduate students begins on Thursday, November 3.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor prior to your assigned day to register to discuss your plans.
- Undergraduate students will receive a registration PIN from their advisors to access the online registration form on Self-Service.
- Graduate students will not need a registration PIN to register online, except for students in several education programs, who will receive a registration PIN from their program/advisors.
- Make sure to resolve holds on your account before registering. You can make payments on past due balances using Self-Service.
- Students must be registered for spring classes in order to live on-campus. Residential students who are not registered for classes by Dec. 5 will jeopardize their spring housing assignment.
- If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.