Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
Advance Registration for Fall 2021 Classes
Below are some basic points to keep in mind:
- Advance Registration for full-time undergraduate students begins with priority registration on Tuesday, April 13. Regular registration dates are determined by the number of credits earned to date. Students will not be able to register before their assigned dates, but any time after is fine. A schedule is available here.
- Registration for graduate and part-time undergraduate students begins on Thursday, April 15.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor prior to your assigned day to register to discuss your plans. Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN which will allow you access to the online registration form on the Self-Service Center.
- Make sure to resolve holds on your account before registering. You can make payments on past due balances using the Self-Service Center.
- If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.