Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
For registration being done this spring for the Fall 2020 semester, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all advance registration must be done online.
Here is a brief overview for students of what to expect:
- Advanced Registration for undergraduate students will begin on Monday, April 13. Faculty advisors will reach out to advisees to coordinate advising conversations. As always, registration dates are typically determined by credits earned.
- Graduate students and part-time students will begin registration on Wednesday, April 15.
- You will receive an email with your registration dates from the Registrar’s Office by April 3.
- After receiving your PIN from your faculty advisor or program director, you should register using the Self-Service Center wherever possible.
- As has always been the case, for balances greater than $2500, you will need to contact the Bursar’s Office to set up a payment arrangement before you can register for Fall 2020 courses. Once a payment arrangement is set and you have satisfied the initial terms of the arrangement, please email the Bursar’s Office with your intended Fall 2020 courses (including CRNs, course codes, and titles) and request that approval be sent to email@example.com for you to be registered for those courses. The Bursar’s Office will forward your courses to the Center for Student Success along with its approval so you can be added to the classes. Center for Student Success staff will be in touch with you if there are any issues with processing your registration.