Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
Students register online through the Self-Service Center or in person at the Center for Student Success located in Gengras Student Union. For general registration questions, contact the Center for Student Success at 860.768.4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Student Success is open Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You need to:
- Select courses using Course Search. The online Schedule of Classes may also be used.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor close to your registration date. Select alternate as well as primary courses and check online for closed classes.
- Resolve holds on your account before registering
- Make payments on past due balances at the Center for Student Success.
- To discuss a past due balance, contact the Bursar’s Office.
- Register for your courses on your assigned date.
To register online:
- Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN which will allow you access to the online registration form on the Self-Service Center.
To register in person:
Bring your completed Registration form (signed by you and your advisor) to the Center for Student Success and, if needed, a signed override form for closed classes.
- Complete the address line on the registration form only if your permanent address, local address, or campus box number has changed.
- After your registration is complete, you will be given a printout of your schedule. Check the printout for accuracy before leaving the Center for Student Success.
- If you want to add a closed class after your registration has been processed, leave the Center for Student Success with a Drop/Add Form and an override form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return to the Center for Student Success with the forms.