Advance registration takes place in November and April each year for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
Advance Registration for Spring 2021 Classes
Below are some basic points to keep in mind:
- Advance Registration for full-time undergraduate students begins with priority registration on Thursday, November 5. Regular registration dates are determined by the number of credits earned to date. Students will not be able to register before their assigned dates, but any time after is fine. A schedule is available here.
- Registration for graduate and part-time undergraduate students begins on Monday, November 9.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor prior to your assigned day to register to discuss your plans. Your advisor will provide you with a registration PIN which will allow you access to the online registration form on the Self-Service Center.
- Sections listed with an asterisk (*) next to the title are courses that cannot accommodate remote students.
- Make sure to resolve holds on your account before registering. You can make payments on past due balances using the Self-Service Center.
- Students who wish to request a fully remote Spring 2021 semester are requested to fill out this form by Monday, October 19. You must request fully remote status officially in order to be accommodated as a fully remote student upon registration. Students who are fully remote during the fall semester will not automatically be considered remote for spring and must still fill out the spring request form to formally apply. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.