Name Change

In order to update your name in the student records, you must complete a Request for Student Name Change form.

When you submit the form to the Center for Student Success, please be sure to attach a copy of a supporting document. This document must show the new name and must be legible.

Acceptable documentation includes a marriage certificate, court order, passport, driver’s license, or permanent resident card.