It is the student’s responsibility to provide the University with current local and/or permanent postal addresses. If University mail is returned by the post office as undeliverable, a hold is placed on the student’s record. If the hold is placed on the record because of an incorrect permanent address, the student will not be able to register until the address is corrected and the hold is released.
It is the student’s responsibility to check to see what hold(s) have been put on or removed.
To update your address online:
- Login to Self-Service
- Click on the “Personal Information" tab
- Click on "View/Update Personal Information"
- Login using your single-sign on, which is the same as your email information (if you’re not currently logged in to SSO).
- To make any updates click on the Edit icon or “Add New” within the Address section.
- Once change is made, click update.