Final Exam Schedule for Spring 2020
*Classes end on Tuesday, May 5
**Reading day is Wednesday, May 6**
Exams take place Thursday, May 7, at 8 a.m. through Wednesday, May 13, at 10 p.m.
- Day classes using any of the standard time patterns listed below will have their final exams in their regular rooms at the time indicated below:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2020
|Class||Class Time||Exam Day||Date||Exam Time|
|MWF||8:30 a.m.||Friday||5/8||11-1 p.m.|
|MWF||9:30 a.m.||Monday||5/11||2-4 p.m.|
|MWF||10:30 a.m.||Saturday||5/9||11-1 p.m.|
|MWF||11:30 a.m.||Monday||5/11||8-10 a.m.|
|MWF||12:30 p.m.||Tuesday||5/12||2-4 p.m.|
|MWF||1:30 p.m.||Monday||5/11||11-1 p.m.|
|or MW||1:30 p.m.||Monday||5/11||11-1 p.m.|
|MWF||2:30 p.m.||Tuesday||5/12||8-10 a.m.|
|or MW||2:55 p.m.||Tuesday||5/12||8-10 a.m.|
|TR||8 a.m.||Friday||5/8||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||9:25 a.m.||Wednesday||5/13||8-10 a.m.|
|TR||10:50 p.m.||Thursday||5/7||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||2:05 p.m.||Wednesday||5/13||11-1 p.m.|
|TR||3:30 p.m.||Thursday||5/7||11-1 p.m.|
- EVENING CLASSES meeting once a week for two or more consecutive hours will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights, and rooms during the examination week.
- EVENING CLASSES meeting twice a week will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights and rooms. This may necessitate the use of a two-part final exam for some classes meeting between 4:20 p.m. and 7 p.m. Instructors of such classes who would like to make other assignments should contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office.
- Classes with NO STANDARD TIME PATTERN should follow the examination schedule which closely matches their schedule, i.e. MW 1:30–2:45 p.m. would follow the MWF 1:30 p.m. time pattern. Please contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office, ext. 4594 with any questions.
- Assembled exams are scheduled to be held on May 7–9 between 8–10 a.m.
Please note: The final exam schedule will be strictly enforced. Faculty has agreed to enforce the University policy regarding make-up exams.