Final Exam Schedule for Spring 2021
*Classes end on Friday, May 7, 2021
Exams begin Saturday, May 8, at 8 a.m. through Friday, May 14, at 10 p.m.
- Day classes using any of the standard time patterns listed below will have their final exams in their regular rooms at the time indicated below:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2021
|Class||Class Time||Exam Day||Date||Exam Time|
||8:30 a.m., 8:40 a.m.
||Wednesday||5/12||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||9:55 a.m., 10:10 a.m.||Wednesday||5/12||8-10 a.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||11:20 a.m., 11:30 a.m.||Tuesday||5/11||2-4 p.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||2:10 p.m., 2:20 p.m.||Monday||5/10||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||3:35 p.m., 3:45 p.m.||Wednesday||5/12||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||8:30 a.m.||Friday||5/14||8-10 a.m.|
|TR||9:55 a.m.||Thursday||5/13||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||11:20 a.m.||Thursday||5/13||11-1 p.m.|
|TR||12:45 p.m.||Monday||5/10||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||2:10 p.m.||Thursday||5/13||8-10 a.m.|
|TR||3:35 p.m.||Tuesday||5/11||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
- EVENING CLASSES meeting once a week for two or more consecutive hours will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, weeknights, and rooms during the examination week.
- EVENING CLASSES meeting twice a week will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, weeknights, and rooms. This may necessitate the use of a two-part final exam for some classes meeting between 4:20 and 7 p.m. Instructors of such classes who would like to make other assignments should contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office.
- Classes with NO STANDARD TIME PATTERN should follow the examination schedule which closely matches their schedule.
- Please contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office, ext. 4594, with any questions.
- Assembled exams are scheduled to be held on May 10 and May 11 between 8 and 10 a.m.
Please note: The final exam schedule will be strictly enforced. Faculty have agreed to enforce the University policy regarding make-up exams.