Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2020
*Classes end on Monday, December 7
Reading day is Tuesday, December 8
Exams begin Wednesday, December 9th 8 a.m. through Monday, December 14h 10 p.m.
- Day classes using any of the standard time patterns listed below will have their final exams in their regular rooms at the time indicated below:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2020
|Class||Class Time||Exam Day||Date||Exam Time|
|MW, WF, MF, MWF||8:30 a.m., 8:40 a.m.||Monday||12/14||8-10 a.m.|
|MW, WF, MF, MWF||9:55 a.m., 10:10 a.m.||Saturday||12/12||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|MW, WF, MF, MWF||11:20 a.m., 11:30 a.m.||Wednesday||12/9||2-4 p.m.|
|MW, WF, MF, MWF||2:10 p.m., 2:20 p.m.||Friday||12/11||2-4 p.m.|
|MW, WF, MF, MWF||3:35 p.m., 3:45 p.m.||Thursday||12/10||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|TR||8:30 a.m.||Wednesday||12/9||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|TR||9:55 a.m.||Saturday||12/12||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||11:20 a.m.||Thursday||12/10||2-4 p.m.|
|TR||12:45 p.m.||Friday||12/11||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|TR||2:10 p.m.||Saturday||12/12||8-10 a.m.|
|TR||3:35 p.m.||Monday||12/14||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
- Tuesday evening classes will hold their exams on Friday evening 12/11/20 at their regularly scheduled class time.
- EVENING CLASSES meeting once a week for two or more consecutive hours will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights, and rooms during the examination week.
- EVENING CLASSES meeting twice a week will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights and rooms. This may necessitate the use of a two-part final exam for some classes meeting between 4:20 p.m. and 7 p.m. Instructors of such classes who would like to make other assignments should contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office.
- Classes with NO STANDARD TIME PATTERN should follow the examination schedule which closely matches their schedule.
- Please contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office, ext. 4594 with any questions.
- Assembled exams are scheduled to be held on December 9–12 between 8–10 a.m.
Please note: The final exam schedule will be strictly enforced. Faculty have agreed to enforce the University policy regarding make-up exams.