Final Exam Schedule for Spring 2023
*Classes end on Tuesday, May 2nd and Reading day is Tuesday, May 3.
Exams begin Thursday, May 4th 8 a.m. through Wednesday, May 10th 10 p.m.
- Day classes using any of the standard time patterns listed below will have their final exams in their regular rooms at the time indicated below:
Final Exam Schedule For Spring 2023
|Class||Class Time||Exam Day||Date||Exam Time|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||8:30 a.m., 8:40 a.m.||Thursday||5/4||11 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||9:55 a.m., 10:10 a.m.||Wednesday||5/10||8 a.m.–10 a.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||11:20 a.m., 11:30 a.m.||Friday||5/5||2 p.m.–4 p.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||2:10 p.m., 2:20 p.m.||Monday||5/8||8 a.m.–10 a.m.|
|MW,WF,MF,MWF||3:35 p.m., 3:45 p.m.||Friday||5/5||11 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|TR||8:30 a.m.||Tuesday||5/9||11 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|TR||9:55 a.m.||Thursday||5/4||2 p.m.–4 p.m.|
|TR||11:20 a.m.||Tuesday||5/9||8 a.m.–10 a.m.|
|TR||12:45 p.m.||Monday||5/8||11 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|TR||2:10 p.m.||Saturday||5/6||11 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|TR||3:35 p.m.||Monday||5/8||2 p.m.–4 p.m.|
- EVENING CLASSES meeting once a week for two or more consecutive hours will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights, and rooms during the examination week. EVENING CLASSES meeting twice a week will have their final exams at their regularly assigned hours, week nights and rooms. This may necessitate the use of a two-part final exam for some classes meeting between 4:20 p.m. and 7 p.m. Instructors of such classes who would like to make other assignments should contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office.
- Classes with NO STANDARD TIME PATTERN should follow the examination schedule which closely matches their schedule.
- Please contact Kathy Brochu in the Academic Scheduling Office, ext. 4594 with any questions.
- Assembled exams are scheduled to be held on May 4-6 between 8-10 a.m.
Please note: The final exam schedule will be strictly enforced. Faculty have agreed to enforce the University policy regarding make-up exams.