If you are continuing your studies in the spring, you can apply for Winterterm housing as long as you are registered for at least one in-person Winterterm course (online classes do not qualify).
How to apply:
- Please fill out a housing application by logging into the Self-Service Center using your University of Hartford ID and password. After you log in, click on the student tab at the top left side of the page, then on Residential Life. This will take you to the housing portal, where you can fill out and submit your housing application.
- If you have not already, you must pay your housing deposit of $150 in the Self-Service Center. Click on the student tab on the top left side of the page, then student financial records.
- Winter housing will open one day before the start of Winterterm classes.
- Please note that no meal plans are offered from campus Dining Services during Winterterm.
- Students found to be residing in a room without appropriate authorization will be charged the per-day rate and will be removed from campus housing.