Register for Workshops & Events
We'll help you start your own small business or grow your existing one.
Register for workshops online or click below:
- Boots to Business: April 30
Need help addressing the pandemic? Click here for a list of resources. Note that our service policies may differ from the general university during this crisis. Until further notice:
- Workshops are being offered as online webinars. If you are registered for a workshop, you will receive an email with details. Visit our calendar for details on upcoming Entrepreneurial Center & Women's Business Center programs. All are free or low-cost and tuition assistance is available for those who qualify.
- PLEASE REGISTER before coming to a program so we may update you in the case of program changes.
- Business advising will be offered as virtual appointments (e.g. Skype), phone conferences, or face-to-face when appropriate.
- Please email email@example.com with questions.
Natalie and Hermann of Lifecare Design help define and sustain communities with Net-Zero buildings where the energy produced is equal to or less than the energy needed, keeping these structures off the power grid and saving money. Thanks to help from the Entrepreneurial Center & Women's Business Center, they solidified their marketing plan, addressed financing needs, and more. Lifecare Design is just one of our many Small Business Success Stories.