PhD, Kent State University
MS, University of Colorado at Denver
ME, Chung-Ang University
BE, Han-Nam University
Hyunjung Lee is an associate professor of marketing. She worked as a consultant for Customer Relationship Marketing projects in various industries before she pursued Ph.D. in marketing. Before joining the University of Hartford, she taught marketing at Kent State University and Sacred Heart University.
Dr. Lee’s research interests include:
- Marketing productivity and accountability
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Lee, H., Kim, Y., & Ranucci, R. (forthcoming). Stability and compatibility in nonprofit arts and cultural organization’s receptivity to corporate support in the U.S. International Journal of Arts Management.
Ye, C., Lee, H., Cavazos, C., Katrichis, J., & Hao, W. (Dec. 2020). Peer Teaching in Digital Marketing Courses. Marketing Education Review.
Song, C., Wang, T., Lee, H., & Hu, M. (Oct. 2020). The Moderating Role of Perceived Social Risk in Bank Credit Card Referral Programs. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 38(7), 1601–1616.
Ranucci, R., & Lee, H. (2019). Donor influence on long-term innovation within nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 48(5), 1045–1065.
Lee, H., Ha, K., & Kim, Y. (2018). Marketing Expense and Financial Performance in Arts and Cultural Organizations. International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 23(3).
Jewell, R. D., Johnson, J. W., & Lee, H. (2012). The resolution of Attitudinal Ambivalence in a Choice Setting (PDF). Advances in Consumer Research, 40, 349–356.
- Outstanding Advising Award (2019) - Barney School of Business
- Teaching Excellent Award (2019) - Barney School of Business
- University Research Fellowship (2009) - Kent State University
- University Teaching Fellowship (2006-2012) - Kent State University
- Outstanding Graduate Student (2006) - University of Colorado at Denver
- Member of Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA)
- Member of American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of Academy of Marketing Science (AMS)