Webinars & Events
Webinar Series: Students & Circle of Support Sessions
UHart students, parents, guardians, and families are invited to our virtual Students & Circle of Support Sessions series to learn more about important information throughout the year. These one-hour sessions will be held on Zoom and led by various campus departments. The sessions are themed to address popular topics including academic registration, billing and financial aid, student support services, and health and wellness. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about upcoming deadlines, processes, and information throughout the year.
Questions about this series? Contact the Center for Student Success: email@example.com.
2022-23 Webinar Series
Mark your calendars and save the date for this year's webinars! Registration is information is coming soon. If you are unable to attend one of our events, please reach out to Julie Spring at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recording.
Spring 2023 Students & Your Circle of Support Student Success Hours
- Jan. 31: Support Systems and Resources on Campus: Topics covered include Center for Student Success, Centralized Tutoring Center, Access Ability, and OSEI. Register Now
- Feb. 7: Staying Connected During the Winter Months Register Now
- Feb. 21: Renewing the FAFSA (This event is targeted for incoming support networks as well as returning students) Register Now
- March 7: Room Selection Register Now
- March 28: Registration—What You Need to Know! Register Now
- May 23: Orientation/Summer Programming and the Centralized Tutoring Center
- June 13: Honors Program
- June 27: Access Ability Services
- July 18: Aramark (Dining on Campus)
- July 25: Residential Life, Housing, and More—Oh My!
- Aug. 8: Move in and Get Involved
- Aug. 15: Taking Flight—Homesickness