Parent Hour Webinars
Your child's move to college isn't just about transition for them. It's a transition for you too. We invite you to join our Parent Hour, a series of webinars on popular topics commonly faced by students and families in their first year. At each session, faculty and staff will present on a timely topic followed by a Q&A session. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about the University.
How does it work?
For each session, we will send a separate email invite with a link to a webinar, where you can simply sign in and listen. We will include detailed login instructions with each invite.
The "New" Normal
This webinar is about your child's adjustment from high school to college.
Preparing for Midterms
This webinar is an informational session about midterms and support services.
- Oct. 21, 2019, 8 p.m.: Stress, health, and well-being
- Nov. 5, 2019, 8 p.m.: Registering for spring semester and billing information
- Dec. 2, 2019, 8 p.m.: Celebrating the end of the semester and looking ahead
- Jan. 27, 2020, 8 p.m.: Housing Selection Process
- Feb. 3, 2020, 8 p.m.: Engagement, Weekends, and Finding Community
- Feb. 24, 2020, 8 p.m.: Internships and study abroad