Webinars & Events
2021-22 Webinar Series: Students & Support Circle Sessions
UHart students, parents, guardians, and families are invited to our virtual Students & Support Circle series to learn more about important information throughout the year. These one-hour sessions will be held on Zoom and led by various campus departments. The sessions are themed to address popular topics including academic registration, billing and financial aid, student support services, and health and wellness. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about upcoming deadlines, processes, and information throughout the year.
Students & Support Circle Schedule
All webinars are on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. and hosted on Zoom. We will update this website throughout the year with registration links—below are the links for our October events.
Click on the links to register for the Zoom event:
- Oct. 5: Billing and Financial Aid
- Oct. 19: Healthy Hawks—Learn more about our health and wellness initiatives this fall.
- Oct. 26: Preparing for Registration and Spring Semester
Stay tuned for Zoom registrations for the following sessions:
- Nov. 9: Thanksgiving Break—What you need to know!
- Nov. 30: Before You Go—Preparing for the final week of semester and final exams
- Jan. 18: Returning to Campus—Updates on policies and procedures for Spring semester
- Feb. 1: Support System and Resources on Campus
- Feb. 15: Staying Connected During Winter Months
- Feb. 22: Financial Aid—Reviewing the FAFSA
- March TBD: Housing & Room Selection
- April 5: Registration—What you need to know!
Questions about this series? Contact the Center for Student Success: email@example.com.