Webinars & Events
Students & Circle of Support Sessions
UHart students, parents, guardians, and families are invited to our virtual Webinar Series: Students & Circle of Support Sessions to learn more about important information throughout the year. These one-hour sessions will be held on Zoom and led by various campus departments. The sessions are themed to address popular topics including academic registration, billing and financial aid, student support services, and health and wellness. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about upcoming deadlines, processes, and information throughout the year.
Questions about this series? Contact the Center for Student Success: email@example.com.
2023-24 Webinar Series
Mark your calendars and save the date for this year's webinars! Registration links are listed below. If you are unable to attend one of our events, please reach out to Julie Spring at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recording.
Fall 2023 Students & Your Circle of Support Student Success Hours
- Oct. 17: Register - Setting Up for Success
- Oct. 24: Register - Preparing for Registration and Spring Semester!
- Nov. 7: Register - Preparing for Winter Closing – What You Need to Know!
- March 5: Room Selection
- March 26: Registration - What You Need to Know!
- May 21: Orientation / Summer Programming & CSS / Tutoring & Libraries
- June 11: Honors
- June 25: Access-Ability Services
- July 16: Dining Services (Aramark)
- July 30: Residential Life, Housing, and More - Oh, My!
- Aug. 6: Move-In & Get Involved
- Aug. 13: Taking Flight / Homesickness
Come celebrate Hawktober, our Reunion and Family Weekend, October 20–22, 2023! We are excited for this fun, UHart tradition to return to campus and we hope you will join us for a weekend packed with exciting opportunities to explore campus, connect with members of our community and have fun.
Can't travel to campus but still want to join in some of the Hawktober fun? Check out our opportunities for virtual engagement.