Webinars & Events
Students & Circle of Support Sessions
UHart students, parents, guardians, and families are invited to our virtual Webinar Series: Students & Circle of Support Sessions to learn more about important information throughout the year. These one-hour sessions will be held on Zoom and led by various campus departments. The sessions are themed to address popular topics including academic registration, billing and financial aid, student support services, and health and wellness. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about upcoming deadlines, processes, and information throughout the year.
Questions about this series? Contact the Center for Student Success: email@example.com.
2023-24 Webinar Series
Mark your calendars and save the date for this year's webinars! Registration links are listed below. If you are unable to attend one of our events, please reach out to Julie Spring at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recording.
Summer 2023 Students & Your Circle of Support Student Success Hours
- May 23: Register - Orientation/Summer Programming, the Tutoring Center, and the Libraries
- June 13: Register - Honors Program
- June 27: Register - Access Ability Services
- July 18: Register - Aramark (Dining on Campus)
- July 25: Register - Residential Life, Housing, and More—Oh My!
- Aug. 8: Register - Move in and Get Involved
- Aug. 15: Register - Taking Flight—Homesickness