Parent Hour Webinars
We are sure you have a lot of questions about your student's college experience and life at UHart. We invite you to join our Parent Hour, a series of webinars on popular topics including academic registrations and student support. At each session, faculty and staff will present on a timely topic followed by a Q&A session. This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about the University.
All events are hosted through WebEx and will take place at 7:30 p.m. We recommend that you download WebEx and join us through your computer. The password to join is hawks.
- Oct. 15: We are halfway there: an overview of the COVID response to date
- Oct. 20: Preparing for registration and the spring semester
- Oct. 26: Billing and financial aid
- Nov. 2: Staying connected as the seasons change during COVID-19
- Nov. 10: Everything you need to know about the fall semester closing and the spring semester opening
- Nov. 16: Preparing academically for your remaining weeks
Halfway there: An overview of COVID-19 response.
This webinar you can learn about our COVID-19 response as of October 2020.
Preparing for the spring semester
This webinar, you can learn about spring academic registrations.
Billing and Financial Aid
In this webinar, you can learn about billing, financial aid, payment methods, and more.